When I read this Reuters story's headline "Judge halts New York plan to turn yellow cabs green," I freaked out. I thought, "Wait, no! You can't turn NYC cabs from yellow to green — that would be a sacrilegious outrage!!" Of course, that's not what the story is actually about. It's about making the city's cabs eco-friendly. lol.
I mean, maybe this isn't funny to anybody else but me. But then again, it IS my blog.
And ABC did have a successful seven-year run with their popular sitcom "Three's Company," where each episode would revolve around some misunderstanding between one character and everybody else on the show, from which a great amount of zaniness and Jack Tripper one-line whoppers would flow, until eventually, the issue was resolved in the waning moments, an important life lesson was learned, everyone would hug — but Jack still failed to get into Chrissy's pants.... so, you know, I've got that working for me, too.
(OK, that wasn't a real Three's Company clip, because they are no where to be found online. It was a parady from the old Jenny McCarthy Show on MTV — although it DID include Suzanne "Buy My ThighMaster!" Sommers. And quite frankly, any excuse to watch Jenny McCarthy do anything, sounds like a good idea to me — meow!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment