Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This time it's Wilkerson's, not Victoria's, Secret

Oh boy. Massachusetts state Sen. Dianne Wilkerson is in a shit load. The Democratic lawmaker was busted by the FBI for taking bribes, and at one point, stuffing the cash money in her bra — which, of course, was caught on video tape.

I thought that that was something they only do in movies. But apparently, it's something senators do all the time, when they are taking bribes... well, state senators... in Massachusetts... when they are named Dianne.... Wilkerson...

Best line: "She also said 'I've been beating people up' for action, and spoke of 'people who's knees I had to crack,' according to the complaint."

(Nice lady. I'll bet she drinks the milk right out of the carton, too.)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love that it is on Fox website...I'm impressed that she lost the primary...see people DO vote tend to know when an elected official has been there long enough (read: drunk with power)- also, love that she was being outsed by a asian married to an hispanic...may it is just that the neighborhood had changed. And I am totally going to that restaurant..."Fill-A-Buster" - I need to see it exists with my own eyes!