Friday, October 3, 2008

I now officially strongly dislike this woman with every fiber in my being (aka I hate her).

I have had it with this woman. Had it. She is "annoyed" with Karie Couric? WTF?!?!?!?!

I actually met Couric a few times, in the mid-1990s, when I was working at an indoor playground in the Upper West Side of New York. She used to bring her daughter in there in the afternoons, when it wasn't too busy. And she was very cool, never took herself too seriously (unlike some of the other celebrities who would pop in from time to time), and she was actually a genuinely funny person.

And while Couric is sweet and funny (you know you hearted her on the Today Show, people), and does her best to be a serious journalist, she never plays hardball. And in her inteviews with Palin last week, she asked basic, un-loaded questions that Palin failed to answer — in fact, butchered — because Zamboni Head is clueless.

You're not dumb, CB, you're just uninterested. And so, Palin-ating Princess of Power, I say unto you, in the words of my personal hero Chelsea Handler: "Suck it!!!"

Or, I could let another former beauty queen put it to you a little more politely:



(Or, there is always dear, misguided HoHan. Who apparently was "shocked" by McCain's picking Palin as his VP. lol, I don't know why that cracks me up, it just does . Oh boy, I'm such a nerd.)

2 comments:

Ali said...

Generally, anyone who talks about themselves in the third person and is serious about it is annoying. I'm just sayin'...

(ps- like how i left of the "g" in saying?)

she who thinks the thoughts and then writes them down said...

Yes, Ali, I DO like how you left off that "g"... and here we go with Round 2 of McCain/Obama, should be interestin' (man, it's infectious that!),