Where I have I been! September is National Potato Month. And in fact, everybody's favorite tuber is not only celebrated annually once every 12 months, but the whole of 2008 has actually been the International Year of the Potato. No really, it's true, I mean, would I lie to you?
(Actually, don't answer that question, as I may, at times, stretch the truth a bit for the sake of humor... ok, not the truth, per se, but perhaps a sprinkle of hyperbole here and there, as if fairy dust, for the sake of putting a smile on your overworked face — and isn't that what it's all about in the end?)
But apparently, someone forgot to give Rachel "E.V.O.O." Ray the message. I am so disappointed. I thought for sure she was a team player, but alas, I was wrong. Just watch:
But then I got to thinking about Ray's crazed and frenzied demeanor, and spuds in general, and I thought: what is the difference between Ray's hyperactive non-spud performance above, and the speed-fueled Spud performance below? Eh?
(Like how I wrapped this all up so neatly for you. Even I am impressed. Ha.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment