Sunday, September 14, 2008

I have discovered Scott Bateman's cartoons — and it is good

I still have yet to see Charlie Gibson's entire interview with Sarah Palin. I have them DVRed, but I just haven't had the chance to watch all three. Perhaps that's what I'll do after I step away from this here computer to make — and more importantly then eat — my dinner.

Because I like to listen to political talk or the news as I cook my chow (perhaps its the mindlessness of cable news' chattering classes that gives me the mental freedom to create dazzling dishes-for-one in my kitchen each night).

In the meantime... I finally decided to check out one of Scott Bateman's cartoons on Salon.com, and it's very cute. This one is Caribou Barbie related, but his other shorts are pretty funny, too. So, check it out... now, off to saute some chicken cutlets and steam me some broccoli.

(Bloggers need sustenance you know, we can't live on French press coffee, protein shakes and Austarlian Chardonnays alone!).

Best line: "All options include putting on a clown suit and juggling chainsaws while dachshunds jump through a flaming hoop."

No comments: