skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bloggernaut of Thought
Because there is so much to say, and apparently, I have so much time to say it.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Well, you knew I was gonna hafa post this, now didn't you?
I mean, really.
Best line: "Noooo mine! It's supposed to be mine!"
(And Tina, call me.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
she who thinks the thoughts and then writes them down
I'm not you (and thank goodness, you wouldn't want to be me anyhow).
View my complete profile
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
2009
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(86)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(35)
▼
September
(46)
Flying Under the Radar: Prosecutor named in probe ...
Good Ole Tom (or, the best local commercials in Co...
And now, for your Match Game Moment
Maureen Dowd: Sound, but No Fury (or my thoughts e...
In case you missed it...
Sarah Silverman — The Great Schlep (or Edgy "Hars"...
Well, it was only a mater of time until the Palin-...
#30#
LIVE BLOGGING (first debate): I just...
LIVE BLOGGING (first debate): ok...
LIVE BLOGGING (first debate): now enjoying...
LIVE BLOGGING (first debate): yikes...
LIVE BLOGGING (first debate): well...
LIVE BLOGGING (first debate): wow...
LIVE BLOGGING (first debate): holy cow...
LIVE BLOGGING (first debate): so I'm thinking...
LIVE BLOGGING (first debate): not sure why...
LIVE BLOGGING (the first debate): Um...
Crib Notes from the Campaign: Caribou Barbie — Ame...
And now for something completely different (or Clo...
My New Hero: Associated Press writer Matt Volz
Going mobile (obscure Who reference intended)
And now, for your Match Game Moment...
The Bonnie Hunt Show — watch it.
"Don't flag, you know, the molecules" (or some peo...
Brad Pitt is just the cutest thing ever.
Rolling paper moon (work with me here, people, wor...
Gawker: Questions to ask about Panic of '08 (oh, a...
Facebook has just scarred me for life
The most unfunniest thing I have seen in, like, a ...
Well, you knew I was gonna hafa post this, now did...
I have discovered Scott Bateman's cartoons — and i...
Kreepy Kats for all my friends (although I am sure...
Palin in comparison (another pun — try to keep up!)
Because I can.
Rachel Maddow rules — and you know it. So watch he...
Look, Sharon, I put a post up specifically for you!
Paglia on Palin: Let the pop culture analysis begin!
More on the Olbermann/Matthews Affair from New Yor...
Late Night Music Club: "Famous Blue Raincoat"
Boil that Lance!! (or Armstrong returns)
Does this make cents? Apparently so.
Technical difficulties, please stand by...
Olbermann/Matthews out anchoring MSNBC campaign co...
Can I get some fries with that shake?!?
The First Post: Blast Off!!!
My Blog List
A CUP OF JO
Four Fun Things
blissblog
WHEN MATES MAKE BOOKS: Anwen Crawford, Sean Nye, Hillegonda Rietveld, Kevin Dettmar, Tim Sommer
History is made at night
Autonomous Astronauts watch the Solar Eclipse, 1999
NatureGeezer
AngryBlackBitch
On being realistic and calls for gradual change …
sit down man, you're a bloody tragedy
Clever Girl Goes Blog
Clever Girl Writes Books
Rangers Report
Rangers-Devils in review
The RiffTrax Blog
Stand Up, Take a Bow
bugheart
holy shitzerland!
The Sound Of Indie
The Monday Set: Shout Out Louds – Los Angeles – 5/23/2013
Life as a Mix Tape
A Little Bit of Boca
Maggie's Travels
What this was
Pucks on Broadway: Analysis, Discussion, and Musings on the New York Rangers
Internships at Blueshirt Bulletin
Booker Dirigo
UAW Greed
Jeff Herz - My view of the World
Dont Quote Me
Ankle-Biting Terrier
unattributable.com
No comments:
Post a Comment