This is a great read from The New York Observer on the whole shake up at MSNBC.
The thing is, is that both Olbermann and Matthews are political pundits with strong opinions one way or the other (and I have to admit that's what I love about them both), and the two talking heads together are about as objective in their political analysis of this year's presidential campaign as Red Sox fans would be calling a Yankees game.
So, after feeling the heat during the RNC last week, and apparently a ton of in-fighting within the news division at MSNBC, they moved Keith and Chris out of the anchors' chairs, and into the punditry popcorn section.
I say, "Yeah!" for that — now the two of them can just go ahead and say whatever the hell they want. And just let Gregory be the bore.
Or let him DANCE!
Best line: "He said they had been having a philosophical debate on the subject for months. “I think what came to a head this time is that our guys don’t want to be restrained,” said Mr. Griffin. “That was it. … If you move a chair over, you can say what you really think.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment