Monday, September 15, 2008

Facebook has just scarred me for life

They have redesigned their site, and quite simply put: it hurts my head to look at the pages — and at times this evening, if only briefly, I have been seasick.

Years from now, I will still be having flashbacks, as I recall the painful memory of when I first realized that, "No, they aren't beta-ing these pages, this disaster is official and here to stay."

And so I apologize in advance for the blood-curling screams that will howl from my chest at a future point during REM sleep, as the FB-related shock I have just lived through tonight recycles round again and again, eternally hiccuping through my overthought and overwrought head.

If there is a god, and I know that the jury is out on that one, he or she will step in and make things right... an online world of social networkers crosses itself, and holds its bated breath.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I have yet to be forced to use "New Facebook." I am still happily using "Old Facebook." :)